Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Product Review: Basic Earbuds Headset with Volume Control from Goods.ph

Very Cheap Earpiece For Sale at Goods.ph


I bought this from their last year's 11 peso deal sale. I order 4 and I'm very satisfied.

- Brand: Generic
- Product Code: EO-HS3303WE (GH59-13091A) F / Non PVC
- Product Initial: J5
- Product URL:
- Price: 99.00 pesos (as of 01-17-2017)

affordable quality headset
Cheap Earbuds from Goods.ph
It looks like a generic model of Samsung earpods. The quality of the sound is good. You can clearly hear the dynamic bass like what's produced from the original Samsung earpiece.

Generic Brand of HS330 Samsung Wired Stereo Earbud


high quality headset for a cheap price
Wrong Ear Label of Generic HS330 earpod

My complaints about this product from 4/4 of my orders are: (1) wrong labeling of earpiece setup. The majority of earpiece makers placed the microphone piece connected in the left earpiece. This one is labeled wrong. (2) the mic doesn't work in one of my order. (3) over a months use, one of my order which I gifted to my mother has been broken. It went semi-undetectable by her iPad.

All in all, It's still worth it. The sound quality is there plus the 11 pesos price I score with this product. It's now back to 99.00 pesos. If you're really saving money, you may want to take a risk of buying this product, some works, some don't. Anyway, Goods.ph has fair Return Policy. I didn't return mine because I don't want to be hassled and I paid it for 11 pesos anyway.


My rating for this product: 3.0 / 5.0

If you'd like to buy the original Samsung HS330 earpiece, you can find one at Lazada below:





Find cheap goods at Goods.ph, register at the below link and get 250 php. off in your purchase:


Thanks!

-

3 comments:

  1. Despite the quirks, I think an earphone for P99 is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Php 99 for an earphone?! Oh my I have been away from our country for too long! I miss home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow :) that 99pesos earphone is really cheap - but yep, the quality :(

    ReplyDelete