Sunday, August 16, 2015

Official Tech Blog

I was blogging before with self-hosted WordPress CMS with domain URL - Teknolohitura.net. But it didn't work well with its free hosting provider where they're limiting the traffic going in and out of my site. Hence, they suspended my site.

Also, what made it fail too is the domain host from Pangalan.com, they didn't offer any discount on my renewal. I should have known, they aren't like GoDaddy where various promotions will be offered when your renewal is near. Given this, I'm sticking to GoDaddy moving forward and won't shift to any premature providers like Pangalan.com.

I'm starting a new tech blog to log my tech problems and resolutions to them. With this, It will help others too if they encountered a similar problem.

That's all I can blog right. See me again in my next post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment